Information on Privacy Protection
BarelloLENS, as part of the services and activities carried out in this site can perform the processing of personal data of users who wish to provide them.
BarelloLENS specifies right now that while some of these treatments will be needed to allow the execution of the services requested, others will be optional . This text has a function of general information with respect to all treatments carried out as part of the site.
All treatments carried out by Silvio Barello snc, with registered office in Via Lupetta 2, 20123 Milan, Italy , as part of this site will be made with both paper and electronic instruments, in compliance with current safety standards , for purposes that will be specified from time to time.
In any case the data provided by users will be communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Holder of the treatment
The holder of their treatment is Vittorio Giacovelli administrator snc Via Silvio Barello Lupetta 2 20123 Milan, Italy .
Cookies are stored on the user's computer and disappear when he spent six hours from the time of connection , allow the acquisition of personal identification data .
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your visit to our website. Information is stored in this text file. This information can be recognized again by this website on a later visit. Sometimes another website can read the cookie and store information in it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies on your computer by modifying your broswer's options. When you have modified the cookie settings for our website, you may not be able to use some parts of the website correctly.
Types of cookie used on our website:
These are cookies that are necessary for the fundamental operation of our website. They ensure that you can connect to secured zones such as shopping cart or electronic billing services.
These are cookies that are sent to your computer or electronic device from a domain or website that is not operated by us. We use the following third-party cookies:
• Social media: This website has buttons for promoting or sharing pages on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. These buttons work through a code that comes from these social networks themselves. Cookies are placed through this code over which we have no influence. Read Facebook, Twitter and Google's privacy statements (which can change regularly) to see what they do with the data that they process with this code.
• Google Analytics: Through our website a cookie is placed from Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We allow Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services, we anonymize the IP addresses and have entered into a processor agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible.
• Google AdWords Conversion: This application was developed by Google to increase AdWords conversions and reduce costs per acquisition. Conversion Optimizer studies the obtained information and tracks the number of conversions to find out how often each type of action leads to a conversion. Conversion Optimizer thus achieves a model that predicts which actions will have better results in the future.
• Google Tag manager: Application developed by Google, used to obtain and analyze the navigation behavior of the user.
• MUID: Microsoft cookie that identifies unique browsers. It is used for advertisements, website analytics and other operational purposes.
Analytical or performance cookies
These allow us to quantify the number of users and to perform a statistical analysis of the users of our website. We analyze navigation on our website to improve the function of the website, to ensure that users can easily find what they want or to improve the services we offer.
By means of session cookies we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. For example, during your visit to our website, your preferences and login details for current and future visits will be remembered. These session cookies are automatically removed when you close the web browser.